Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BJJ REVOLUTION TEAM SEMINAR

• 17-04-2011 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

NEXT SAT AT 12 BJJ REVOLUTION TEAM WILL BE HAVING OUR YEARLY SEMINAR THIS OPEN TO EVERY ONE .
    COME ALONG AND TRAIN WITH ONE OF THE BEST BJJ INSTRUCTORS IN THE WORLD.
    RODRIGO MEDEIROS 4TH DEGREE UNDER CARLSON GRAICE .
    THIS SEMINAR IS NOT TO BE MISSED
    TRINITY SPORTS AND LEISURE CENTER
    HOLE IN THE WALL RD DONAGHMEDE
    DUBLIN 13
    HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE MAT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

What's the deal with price and booking?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭TEAM RYANO

40 EUROS YOU CAN PAY ON THE DAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Guys this is well worth the €40, honestly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

I don't bother going to that many seminars these days but I've been going to ones with Rodrigo for the past few years and they are excellent. I've always left with a few new things to add to my game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    I don't bother going to that many seminars these days but I've been going to ones with Rodrigo for the past few years and they are excellent. I've always left with a few new things to add to my game.

Well said Tim-and to add to that, the stuff does not be over complicated and just for show but does be functional and easy to learn and beneficial for white belts and all levels which is rare in a seminar.

This is always my favourite seminar and as a bonus Rodrigo is a gentleman and always has time for any people who ask for help..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement
Advertisement