Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Epson Easy Photo Print Software & iMac

• 17-04-2011 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I've just gotten a new iMac and have an Epson RX585 printer. I use Epson's Easy Photo Print software to print my photographes, but for some reason it wont print. All the right boxes pop up but it just never prints.

Word docs and everything else prints fine, just nothing from the easy photo print software.

If anyone had any help or advise it would be very much appreciated as I need to fix it or find something else useful!

Rgds

Paul

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Liameter

When you try to print, what error message do you see?
    What printer do you select?
    What appears in the print queue window?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭muggyog

Dont know anything about this app., maybe it doesn't like OS X. Can you print photos using the built in Preview app?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭paulgrogan.eu

Liameter wrote: »
    When you try to print, what error message do you see?
    What printer do you select?
    What appears in the print queue window?

Hi there,

Just select the normal epson print queue same as we would for word/excel etc.

The job never appears in the print queue window however.

No error messages at all.

Rgds and thanks,

Paul

What's your MacOS version?
    What version is Easy Photo Print software?
    Is it the latest?
    If not, uninstall it and install the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭paulgrogan.eu

Liameter wrote: »
    What's your MacOS version?
    What version is Easy Photo Print software?
    Is it the latest?
    If not, uninstall it and install the latest.

Latest version of Mac, just installed the updates recently.

Just downloaded the Latest version of Easy Photo Print a couple of weeks ago, as I, like you, thought this may also be an issue.

Rgds

Paul

• Advertisement

The software hasn't been updated since last December. It's just possible that it's incompatible with MacOS10.6.7

Anyway, I suggest you uninstall it then download and reinstall it.
    http://esupport.epson-europe.com/FileDetails.aspx?lng=en-ZA&data=lkuCfcvA9cz8QbHbwFaXUeWdSjAAF7JRYLHZMT9cAlcU003D&id=327609

My experience of Epson drivers is that they invariably screw up if you simply try to update without first removing all traces of the previous version.

If it still doesn't work, create another user account and try from there.

Advertisement