Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Dublin county council bin disgrace

Options
  • 17-04-2011 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

My brother lives in tallaght and he got a flyer through the door to say greyhound are taking over the bin collection, how did them useless gits manage to buy that considering they have been blacklisted by every council for service failures.It is a disgrace and goes to show if you are big enough you can get away with anything, this type of behaviour will ruin the smaller companies such as access etc,

Worst of all when,when Ryan rang greyhound about the price reductions they promised to introduce they wouldn't tell him what they were

Some things don't change jobs for the boys as per usual and I hear an post is running out of brown envelopes again
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 emerald-eagle

My brother lives in tallaght and he got a flyer through the door to say greyhound are taking over the bin collection, how did them useless gits manage to buy that considering they have been blacklisted by every council for service failures.It is a disgrace and goes to show if you are big enough you can get away with anything, this type of behaviour will ruin the smaller companies such as access etc,

Worst of all when,when Ryan rang greyhound about the price reductions they promised to introduce they wouldn't tell him what they were

Some things don't change jobs for the boys as per usual and I hear an post is running out of brown envelopes again

Paddu, I couldn't agree with you more. My mother has them too & they are an absolute disaster. Tried to switch her to Panda but they said they are not currently taking on new customers in the South Dub Co Co area. could you ask your brother if there is anyone else collecting in that area cos ANYTHING would be better than Greyhound! Tks a mil :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Access Waste, cheaper than most of the others and we've had no issues to date. (no connection blah blah)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 emerald-eagle

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Access Waste, cheaper than most of the others and we've had no issues to date. (no connection blah blah)

Thanks a mil Tabnabs. Will look into it

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭anonymousjunkie

Useless. Had moved to Thorntons just before collections moved over to Greyhound and repeatedly requested that they remove their bins over a 3 1/2 month period, plenty of promises, no follow through.

Eventually had to make a few runs with the bins in the boot of the car and dropped them outside their depot.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Moved from S&EI.

• Advertisement
Advertisement