Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jetski Insurance

• 17-04-2011 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

I'm new to Boards.ie so forgive me if I have posted in the incorrect place? I have a question about jetski insurance - my son & his friend are interested in 'going halves' on a jetski this summer. I have been trying to get a quote for jetski insurance but so far I haven't been able to find a company in Ireland who will quote for jetski cover. My son tells me that 'none of his friends' have insurance & that it's not necessary for a jetski. However, I am not willing to let him out on one without at least third party liability cover.

Does anyone know of a company who sells jetski insurance? What should one expect to pay roughly? I know that it depends on the engine size & value of the craft, but just a ballpark figure would be helpful.

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi. Welcome to boards. I'm going to move this thread to a more suitable place where you will hopefully get some answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Pookat

Thank you!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

S&B Mods: Moved from Newbies & FAQ with redirect for 7 days. If incorrect, please forward or return and advise. Thanks.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

First of all fair play to you for insisting on them to get insurance.:D
    http://www.yachtsman.ie/jet-ski-insurance.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Pookat

Thanks for that link fergal.b. I have emailed them for a quote.

• Advertisement
Advertisement