Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No love for Gust.

Options
  • 17-04-2011 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

What's the story..?
    Gust may not be the most talented or internationally known developers of RPGs going in Japan but as a lad who likes an RPG European release every few months I can't help but be disappointed when time and time again not a single shop in Dublin gets any of this games in.
    I can be dissuaded from buying a game by awful reviews.. which some of their games seem to get but I at least like to be able to make my mind up for myself the odd time.

I'm sure the reasoning is as solid and enraging as "Aww dah won' sel" but just once I'd like to be suprised and see Gamestop/GAME have the guts to take a chance on some JRPGs.

This is entirely inspired by me really wanting Ar Tonelica Qoga..

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They were a good developer but have gone all Moe with their latest games and as a result they have taken a big nose dive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    They were a good developer but have gone all Moe with their latest games and as a result they have taken a big nose dive.

The only one I've played is atelier annie but haven't gust games always had quite a bit of moe?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The girls are getting much younger though.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sieghardt

I've been playing Ar tonelico Qoga, it's brilliant, joint best RPG this gen with Valkyria Chronicles for me

Advertisement