Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webcams in Tramore

Options
  • 17-04-2011 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Is there any webcams in tramore other than the tramore surf school one. cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 124 ✭✭nickybutler

You can also see the surf school one www.tramoresurfschool.com/webcam/ in full screen if that is of any help to you?

If so here is the direct link: http://tramoresurfshop.dyndns-ip.com:3774/view/index.shtml

If you would like to reposition it and/or move it about give me a shout and I can give you the login, just as long as you point it back at the sea for surfers to see the waves.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Guramoogah

Nicky, is there any chance that you could put fresh batteries in that yoke as there's nothing coming through at the moment.

Hi Guramoogah,
    Its definately working, make sure you have the axis software installed. I think you may also need flash/firefox.
    If your still having problems let me know.
    Nick

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Not working for me either Nick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Working on my pc. Looks busy down there.

Hey Sully have you checked it since, I just checked it now and its working fine for definate, i think it might be becuase you need the axis codec, it should pop up if you dont already have it but your browser might be blocking it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hey Sully have you checked it since, I just checked it now and its working fine for definate, i think it might be becuase you need the axis codec, it should pop up if you dont already have it but your browser might be blocking it.

Tis working now aye

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Seems to be off line the last few days?:pac:

yeah some ones pulled the phone cable out of the modem down there, il be there on thursday and if its not fixed by then il sort it out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement