Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Cork

Options
  • 17-04-2011 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Is there still loads of cheapy B&B's in Cork, in that street near the train station?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Try the ones down by the gates of UCC on Western Road.
    - The Blarney Stone
    - Garnish

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Youre thinking of MacCurtain street and im pretty sure there is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

If I were you I'd come up a bit from the train station (Where to be honest most, but not all of thema are kips) and stay in either An Brú or the Windsor\LV. Both are at the top of MacCurtain St. 5 minute walk from train station and the Windsor has been somewhat updated recently and continues to be after it featured on some rté show I can't recall that helps turn around failing businesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

If you'd consider staying in a hotel you might find a bargain by checking out travelsupermarket.com. I'm not sure how helpful it will be when looking for accommodation in Cork but I've found that it works a treat for finding bargains in large cities like Dublin, London, Paris, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

I've been and all.

I got my head down in a mates, in the end.

Cheers folks.

Advertisement