Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastering prices

Options
  • 17-04-2011 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Anyone get a bungalow plastered recently, both inside and out?

Im looking at a half built 2200sq ft bungalow and am looking for rough prices instead of ringing around getting people to come out and price a job on a house that the bank might not give me the mortgage for.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭4400kevin

If you send me some details I will work you out a ball park price, i.e type of exterior finish , amount of windows , are you going to board and skim the internal or sand cement and skim , and do want a labour only or supply and fit price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

hugh82 wrote: »
    Anyone get a bungalow plastered recently, both inside and out?

Im looking at a half built 2200sq ft bungalow and am looking for rough prices instead of ringing around getting people to come out and price a job on a house that the bank might not give me the mortgage for.

Thanks

In fairness to posters here you need to give some idea of what you mean by 1/2 built.

can u post some pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 hugh82

Like I said in my post, I dont want to waste various tradesmens time by calling them out to quote on something that the bank might not approve a mortgage for

4 bed bungalow, 2200sq ft, im not looking for a quote or someone looking for more info, il establish that with local tradesmen or go onto tenderme.ie if and when I get the mortgage

Just wondering has anyone paid a plasterer to plaster their new build 4 bed/2200sq ft bungalow both inside and out?

Im interested in what other people paid.in fairness to other posters carlow 52, maybe they would have understood my post different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

hugh82 wrote: »
    Like I said in my post, I dont want to waste various tradesmens time by calling them out to quote on something that the bank might not approve a mortgage for

4 bed bungalow, 2200sq ft, im not looking for a quote or someone looking for more info, il establish that with local tradesmen or go onto tenderme.ie if and when I get the mortgage

Just wondering has anyone paid a plasterer to plaster their new build 4 bed/2200sq ft bungalow both inside and out?

Im interested in what other people paid.in fairness to other posters carlow 52, maybe they would have understood my post different

I meant to post my fairness comment here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71742544

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭fiestaman

1850sq ft. 4bed bungalow. labour only €5000. bought material then seperate

• Advertisement
Advertisement