Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

difference between psychology courses UCD and TCD

Options
  • 17-04-2011 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi. just wondering if anyone has any insight into the differences between the Psychology degree programes in TCD and UCD? Apart from the obvious i.e UCD is 3 years and and TCD 4.I'm a mature student and applied last year, got pretty close, put on reserve in UCD and got as far as the interview stage in TCD. Have put in a mountain of work since (access course, psychol course, lectures at Trinity), and did much better in the MSAP, so hope (and pray) to get offered a place this year in one or the other or both. also have an interview on tues in Trinity (scary) and i know that the difference will come up, and would like to be able to talk about it without blowing on about the stature of the place. having done the access course in UCD I think the place is great, but i live in the city centre and as i'm a mature student being practical about the next 3/4 years is important ( time and energy commuting etc.). any thoughts or insight into the difference in the actual courses?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 likelydropout

Neither of them are worth anything on there own anyway. You will have to do a masters to actually get a job in the field of psychology so you might as well do the three year course.

Advertisement