Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car stickers colour choice!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I wouldn't put em on at all TBH

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Jamesharte

why?

I personally think they look awful, even on the likes of Evo's. What mods are on the car? Like what stickers were you thinking of putting on it?

tsw sparco skyjacker xenon Remus just above the side skirts

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Dont do it, shopping lists on the side of cars is a real max power thing which is thankfully long dead in the actual "scene"

• Advertisement

to be honest there only small its not a shopping list

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Just don't do it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

please dont do it, looks awful.

the only things people should do are performance mods, tints, alloys and lowering.

stickers, sunvisors etc are terrible looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

IMG_0289.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

Dont do it. Spend the money on cleaning products much better spent there.

I removed my factory vtec stickers and am still on the lookout for a 1.4 honda badge.

I keep forgetting to get the two badges when I pass the breakers yard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

TBH bro do what ever you want its your car but..................

If it was mine i wouldnt put them near my car, i do have stickers on my car but i think thats way over the top, instead of just saying dont do it ill give you a suggestion, get your stickers but instead of messing up the look of your car on the outside why dont you put them under the hood?? like this

Photo0532-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭retrothis

2 black or silver Tyre manufacturers stickers on the front bumper under the headlights.
    IMO these look nice. Something like "Dunlop", "Falken" look quite nice, not too in your face.
    I personally have 3 other stickers, 2 of those are for the sake of my cousin (Quicksilver rep) and the third one is just a number 64.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

draffodx wrote: »
    Dont do it, shopping lists on the side of cars is a real max power thing which is thankfully long dead in the actual "scene"

What is the actual "scene"?

maxxie wrote: »

OEM/understated looks. Performance mods, the fast and furious thing ain't all that big anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

maxxie wrote: »

You know, people with a genuine interest and respect for their cars, people who are into their cars because they enjoy them as opposed to people who drive modified cars because they think they look cool or want to attract attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,450 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

maybe just get a bit 1.3 12 VALVE banner for across the windscreen instead

maybe a DRUM BRAKES sticker on the side windows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

4doors-250x250.jpg
    Best sticker I've ever seen :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Also a great sticker, but agreed, stickers don't look great on cars:

tdi-engines-are-for-pensioners.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

ihs_c_ncws_MED.jpg

seen this on a civic before, only one that would tempt me if I had something lowered again

or this

streethunter.jpg

but, in the event of a real accident it would come back to bite you on the ass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

draffodx wrote: »

this plus its just a list for a potential thief if you have the actual parts listed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement