Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mounting a retractable airer reel!!Lost

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Irish Fire

The wallplugs you got with it are normally crap, get rwalbolts for it instead. Make sure you have a good fixing point on the wall, try not to mount it on red brick......

The wallplugs you got with it are normally crap, get rawlbolts for it instead. Make sure you have a good fixing point on the wall, try not to mount it on red brick......

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭AmarilloFats

HEy.

SO i have already inserted wall plags in wall.

I then thought I would be using 2 screws to secure reel..
    But the screw heads are smaller than holes in reel mount.

there are plastic screews with large heads but they are proving impossible(too big) to screw into wall plugs..

Help..
    :confused:

HEy.

SO i have already inserted wall plags in wall.

I then thought I would be using 2 screws to secure reel..
    But the screw heads are smaller than holes in reel mount.

there are plastic screews with large heads but they are proving impossible(too big) to screw into wall plugs..

Help..
    :confused:

To be fair they should be fairly tight because the line can hold huge weight but I do think you should be using metal screws, you can get some of these in the likes of B&Q. They will have large screws with hex heads on them that you can use a spanner to fit them

How did you get on?

• Advertisement
Advertisement