Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solid Wood Prices per cube

Options
  • 17-04-2011 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone here knows who is the cheapest supplier of solid wood planks. We use a variety of different wood species such as poplar, white oak, and walnut. While 1" is the most popular thickness we also use quiet bit of 2". The suppliers we are using at the moment keep increasing their prices. I would be willing to buy large amounts, some in bale form and others in up to forty planks at a time in random sizes. Our prices are in cubes so I would need someone to give me a quote in cubes so that I can compare it with our existing supplier.
    Thanks in advance for any tips.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Paul.C

Prices are going up in a lot if not most places, my suppliers are constantly giving mad quotes:eek: maybe have to grin and bare for a while. All down to cost of oil id image

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Murdocks in Newry. Best value imo. Bummer having to recommend a supplier outside the state, but there you go.

Advertisement