Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoo Pizza

Options
  • 17-04-2011 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Because of the severe shortage of pizza and fast food establishments in Galway, a new pizza place, Zoo Pizza, has opened on the Tuam Road (behind the Galway Plate).

Anyone sampled their wares yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alexis1

hey, havent tried there yet but a friend of mine ate there and said it was the best pizza he ever had! ya dont feel like ****e after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

alexis1 wrote: »
    hey, havent tried there yet but a friend of mine ate there and said it was the best pizza he ever had! ya dont feel like ****e after it.

nice try zoo pizza employee

brmccfc wrote: »
    nice try zoo pizza employee

You'd think they'd post in a few other threads before hand.

Always their first post, and they always go OTT in the praise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

alexis1 wrote: »

Cheetah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Amateur :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Seems like it worked anyway, I hadn't heard of this place but you funny guys keep bumping the thread up the page...it's almost too easy :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I await the inevitable contribution lambasting the denizens of Galway City for having an interest in fast food. Personally, I knit all my own dahl from lentils that I pay 4 times over the odds for from some chancer in the market, who has in turn bought them in Tesco and added some ****e and sawdust to give them that authentic "organic feel".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Robbo makes great food, now back on topic is there a website for this crowd??

Mizzoni's is S A V A G E ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't want spam with my pizza.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement