Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Fibre coverage

• 17-04-2011 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭

We are thinking of moving back to Dublin. One of the things that is important for me is good data connectivity.

I have looked at the Magnet Fibre network and it is of interest. Unfortunately the Magnet website only lists a number of developments they serve. Unless you live in one of them it seems impossible to figure out where they are.

Anyone know if they serve anywhere along the dart line?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Clongriffin and the coast in Dublin 13 have a dart station and fibre coverage.

Don't ignore upc. I have their hundred meg and it's excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭The Brigadier

Traffic shaping? High useage cap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Never had any problems.
    What kind of usage are you talking about?

I use sporadic high bandwidth, might do 200gigs in a day then nothing for a week. I've used torrents on occasion. The only issue is the actual torrents bandwidth. I would usually be fastest uploader and downloader

Advertisement