Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time degree

Options
  • 17-04-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

Veles wrote: »
    What information can anyone tell about them,I'm looking to do one in English and linguistics preferably,any help will be appreciated:)

Apply through CAO through its late offerings (vacancies) in the summer.

You need a tiny amount of LC points or be a postgraduate.

You can take as many modules as you like (about E500 per module) as long as it is over 2 per semester I think.

You can take a subject up to the level of h-dip or full degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Gae

I assume you're talking about the undergrad Arts part-time programme. As far as I know it's not an evening degree at all any more. Most Schools stopped offering evening classes some years ago. You can do the normal Arts degree on a part-time basis, but you're in the same classes as the full-time students, you just take less modules per semester, and do more semesters. Those classes would be mostly on between 9 and 5. You should be able to find lots more information on the UCD web site and from the Arts Programme Office.

Advertisement