Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Josh Groban - October 19th 2011 @ Grand Canal Theatre

Options
  • 17-04-2011 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

....Tickets on sale Wednesday 20th April (Pre sale 19th April).

Anyone else going? Does anyone have any ideas or pointers on how or where to get the best seats? Is it a case of ringing the Grand Canal Theatre or are Ticketmaster as flexible as to let you choose your seat?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

sambora wrote: »
    ....Tickets on sale Wednesday 20th April (Pre sale 19th April).

Anyone else going? Does anyone have any ideas or pointers on how or where to get the best seats? Is it a case of ringing the Grand Canal Theatre or are Ticketmaster as flexible as to let you choose your seat?

Myself and the wife, along with our daughter, are going. Really looking forward to it after the last concert in 2009. First time in GCT though.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Hey guys, has this sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

Hey, no I don't think it's sold out. But if you try on Ticketmaster, it says there's none available. Maybe box Office still have some.

I cannot wait for this show anyway!
    Myself and the wife, along with our daughter, are going. Really looking forward to it after the last concert in 2009. First time in GCT though.

Yeah, it will be my first time in the Grand Canal Theatre also. My parents were there a few weeks ago and checked out the seats that we have. We're so close we an probably touch Josh! haha..Where you sitting Freddie?

sambora wrote: »
    Hey, no I don't think it's sold out. But if you try on Ticketmaster, it says there's none available. Maybe box Office still have some.

I cannot wait for this show anyway!

Yeah, it will be my first time in the Grand Canal Theatre also. My parents were there a few weeks ago and checked out the seats that we have. We're so close we an probably touch Josh! haha..Where you sitting Freddie?

About 12 back I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

Thats cool! I managed to get row D tickets....Only after I purchased the fan club membership lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

This is probably the wrong place for this, but my wife has 2 tickets for this and can't make it, so PM if anyone wants them for face value of course.

Went on Wednesday night. What a talent and sheer value for money. Two and a quarter hours - no interval. The GCT was great as a venue. Thank you Josh!

Advertisement