Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Mustn't be any money in it.

Licence. In order to make the logistics work they would need 100% of the route i.e every trip every day not just the morning trip. There is no way the unions would agree to this, as all BE drivers/support staff would be laid off.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭copy1

Hi

Anybody here had dealing with Tony Harvey kitchen / wardrobes is he still going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

cml387 wrote: »
    No sane student would commute from Clonmel to Limerick every day.
    I suspect the original question was for some other reason.
    A student needs access to the library after hours, plus the social importance of studying with fellow students.

I'd doubt the op is a student but I totally agree with you. The whole idea of college is to get away from mammy and Daddy and start living your own life. Oh and of course to study

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Any news on the redevelopment of the cinema?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Maymack

Heard they had to stop construction for awhile. When they started digging they found parts of old town wall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Maymack wrote: »
    Heard they had to stop construction for awhile. When they started digging they found parts of old town wall.

They would have already known about the wall ( there is a plaque on the gate of the cinema and I think that they have made a "feature" of the old town wall in the foyer)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Maymack

Thought they would have known aswel but that's what the cinema staff heard from the contractor.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lollsangel

Does anyone know if there's secruity cameras in mary street car park someone made bits of the side of my car

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Yep, I think there might be and if there isn't in the carpark, the rear of the shops might have cameras. Guards would know.

Yep, I think there might be and if there isn't in the carpark, the rear of the shops might have cameras. Guards would know.

Went to the gyards a while ago. They will check. Thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

lollsangel wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's secruity cameras in mary street car park someone made bits of the side of my car

pretty sure there is cameras in the surrounding shops , was it hit and run or vandalism ?

pudzey101 wrote: »
    pretty sure there is cameras in the surrounding shops , was it hit and run or vandalism ?

HIt and run...looks like someone reversed nice and hard into it and drove off. They think it maybe caught by the camera over the 1.50 store. Wouldn't mind but I parked it out of the way so I wouldn't have a dented door

What time did it happen do you think? Maybe someone saw it happen?

Does anyone know what was happening up at the Water Treatment Plant on the Davis Road? I cam by at 1pm ish and there were guards, fire brigade and loads of ambulances there. I also saw the rescue helicopter. God I hate seeing that fly by - I get a sick feeling in my stomach every time. I hope everyone is okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snipey

A woman went into the river. don't know did they get her out in time, hope they did,

What time did it happen do you think? Maybe someone saw it happen?

Sometime between 11.15 and 11.35.

lollsangel wrote: »
    Sometime between 11.15 and 11.35.

AM? Someone must have seen something. Is there a clonmel forum you could post on as well?

snipey wrote: »
    A woman went into the river. don't know did they get her out in time, hope they did,

I hope so. When I see that helicopter the first thing I do is text a family member, with some inane post, and then wait until they text back so I can breathe again. I hope that woman is okay and gets some help.

AM? Someone must have seen something. Is there a clonmel forum you could post on as well?

I thought this was the only one. Yup am yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭copy1

snipey wrote: »

Any more news on this,I work away can't see any updates on social media

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snipey

Heard she was ok, the rescue helicopter found her after 20 mins in the water

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Could hear wrong on this but thought I heard the a helicopter about 8 this evening hope no one is in trouble. Clonmel town centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Yes, rescue helicopter flew over the town around that time.

Didn't hang around though.

Probably returning from a training mission

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blackbird99

returning from kilkee sad day for them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

Helicopter out and about again just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

How come Clonmel healthcare are advertising on Today FM everyday,I thought the place was closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

tippspur wrote: »
    How come Clonmel healthcare are advertising on Today FM everyday,I thought the place was closed?

No, Suir Pharma is closed/closing, Clonmel Healthcare is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭cml387

Are Clonmel Healthcare in the old Barware building?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

No, Suir Pharma is closed/closing, Clonmel Healthcare is fine.
    Fair enough thanks,where are Clonmel Healthcare situated then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭cml387

I notice lights on in the old Arramount (Proably the Best Furniture in Ireland:rolleyes:) warehouse near the Cashel Road Roundabout. Anyone know if someone's moving in?

Advertisement