Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭kefflin

Where's the best takeaway pizza in clonmel?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭klose

kefflin wrote: »
    Where's the best takeaway pizza in clonmel?

Prego imo and it's for nothing compared to the prices other places charge, 9.50 for a 16 inch all though I appreciate not everyone likes a thin pizza.

Actually I've heard prego is moving into where crazy noodles used to be? (Who are also moving somewhere new?)

Coco grill is open too where subway used to be, looks nice they do pizzas too they've a huge pizza oven in the back of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tiegan

klose wrote: »
    Prego imo and it's for nothing compared to the prices other places charge, 9.50 for a 16 inch all though I appreciate not everyone likes a thin pizza.

Actually I've heard prego is moving into where crazy noodles used to be? (Who are also moving somewhere new?)

Coco grill is open too where subway used to be, looks nice they do pizzas too they've a huge pizza oven in the back of the place.

Prego and Crazy Noodles just swapping locations. Think opening about March after renovations

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭pooch90

Prego vote here too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Definitely Prego. Yum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭kefflin

Thanks lads where else is good for takeout,? Down here for a few days with work

kefflin wrote: »
    Thanks lads where else is good for takeout,? Down here for a few days with work

You can’t beat Lyons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

I love the Parnell Grill or Lyons

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Tindog76

Miss Ellie's in Irishtown is also worthy of mention too.

Indian Ocean is good too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

Take Away :( Since when is Clonmel in the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,481 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Take Away :( Since when is Clonmel in the US?

They say Take-out!

They say Take-out!

That's what I meant - was correcting "take out" to "take away".

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Qreq

A relative had a scam call from someone with a foreign accent claiming to be from the revenue. My relative was suspicious enough to hang up. The caller ID showed the Waterford number 051 347151. According to the comments on https://www.phonenumbers.ie/number/35351347151 if you listen longer you'll be informed the revenue owes you money and they need your bank details for the transfer. Money will be taken from you instead. It has been reported to the Gardaí for what it's worth.

It's no harm to remind any elderly or trusting relatives and friends to hang up on calls like this. Help them to block the number on their phone as a preventative measure though a new number will be used for the scam eventually.

Qreq wrote: »
    A relative had a scam call from someone with a foreign accent claiming to be from the revenue. My relative was suspicious enough to hang up. The caller ID showed the Waterford number 051 347151. According to the comments on https://www.phonenumbers.ie/number/35351347151 if you listen longer you'll be informed the revenue owes you money and they need your bank details for the transfer. Money will be taken from you instead. It has been reported to the Gardaí for what it's worth.

It's no harm to remind any elderly or trusting relatives and friends to hang up on calls like this. Help them to block the number on their phone as a preventative measure though a new number will be used for the scam eventually.

Thanks for this! I got a call from this number yesterday and as I was expecting an important call from a Waterford number, I answered it. Couldn't really hear anything so glad I didn't call back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Whats the stort with the traffic being so bad in around town and the ring road ? Place is blocked everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭PatM65

davidk1394 wrote: »
    Whats the stort with the traffic being so bad in around town and the ring road ? Place is blocked everywhere

The coursing is on in Powerstown Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

Thanks for this! I got a call from this number yesterday and as I was expecting an important call from a Waterford number, I answered it. Couldn't really hear anything so glad I didn't call back
    There is another scam where when you answer a recording begins to say "this is an emergency" I hung up so don't know what is after that but an elderly person could be caught.

It could be when you listen to the recording it is a premium charge or it could be "someone you know needs money scam" or it could be any number of scams. Be aware, especially elderly, just hang up

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭awny

Could anyone recommend a good family law solicitor in Clonmel?

awny wrote: »

John Lynch is your man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭awny

John Lynch is your man.

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

awny wrote: »

Deirdre Maguire - excellent family law solicitor on the Quay

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Maire McMahon in Cahir.

To thine own self be true

Can anyone tell me where I'd get a table top piece of glass made in town?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Melbourne Glass in Mary Street may be able to help - they've done mirrors etc for me as well as framing and not expensive

Melbourne Glass in Mary Street may be able to help - they've done mirrors etc for me as well as framing and not expensive

I second that. Did a glass top for sideboard and chests of drawers, etc.

Clonmel glass just you the street from them will also do it.

jlm29 wrote: »
    Clonmel glass just you the street from them will also do it.

Thanks, I'm in the town today, I'll drop into both.

Thanks, I'm in the town today, I'll drop into both.

Would you let us know which was cheaper if you get two prices? It’s a job I must do myself!

• Advertisement

jlm29 wrote: »
    Would you let us know which was cheaper if you get two prices? It’s a job I must do myself!

I'll pm you in a day or 2.
    Only got 1 today.

Advertisement