Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭the dark phantom

Another sad occasion for the town, one of its most mentally unstable characters died from an overdose of mdma last night in Fethard. He had been losing the plot again lately abusing half the town on Facebook. I'll always remember him walking the town with his two litre of Linden roaring 'rat' into peoples faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭pooch90

jlm29 wrote: »
    I know this is a crazy question, and i know the answer is “hahahaha, not a chance”, but has anyone seen hand sanitizer anywhere?

This chemist in town updates their Facebook when they get some.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010231632820
    I ordered some online from the mobility shop the other day but it's out of stock now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

pooch90 wrote: »
    This chemist in town updates their Facebook when they get some.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010231632820
    I ordered some online from the mobility shop the other day but it's out of stock now

I actually found it online last night after, should be delivered tomorrow. I hope it’s proper stuff though, it didn’t give the alcohol content on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 20 nadroir

Great to see so many pubs open and willing to spread covid 19 for profit

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The directive applies from close of business tonight.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Iceman1984

The Gourmet Butcher in the Showgrounds is offering local delivery to anyone that needs it. If anyone has anyone elderly or vulnerable it would be a handy service. It’s on their Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

At least with us all off the roads now they can finish all the road works - the bypass, western road and over by the Dungarvan Road.

At least with us all off the roads now they can finish all the road works - the bypass, western road and over by the Dungarvan Road.

I can’t understand why they don’t finish one section of the road before starting the next!

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭Recliner

Are there any jewellers open in Clonmel who do engraving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

Another sad occasion for the town, one of its most mentally unstable characters died from an overdose of mdma last night in Fethard. He had been losing the plot again lately abusing half the town on Facebook. I'll always remember him walking the town with his two litre of Linden roaring 'rat' into peoples faces.
    who is this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,480 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Does anybody the opening hours of the three shop now or is it even open?

Does anybody the opening hours of the three shop now or is it even open?
    it says open 9 am monday but that may not be right. They did say on tipp fm,a couple of days ago, they were open

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Qreq

There's a site notice in front of Oakville shopping centre saying unit 4 is changing from retail to a coffee shop/restaurant. I could see that being popular (after the virus) given the traffic and the lack of of sit-down eatery in the area.

Excellent idea, right opposite my clinic, my patients will be delighted. There used to be a coffee shop there but Dunnes wanted to empty all the units to develop it for themselves (they own the centre) but Whelans wouldn’t play ball. I look forward to it, badly needed.

Excellent idea, right opposite my clinic, my patients will be delighted. There used to be a coffee shop there but Dunnes wanted to empty all the units to develop it for themselves (they own the centre) but Whelans wouldn’t play ball. I look forward to it, badly needed.

Don’t Dunne’s own Whelan’s.

Do now, didn’t then, about 15 years ago. That is how long that unit has been empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Patrick and Mary Derivan: sellers of natural gas
    Anyone know where they are in Clonmel?
    Thanks as always

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

I know a Pat and Maire Derivan in Carrick but they're solicitors

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Vizzy

julyjane wrote: »
    I know a Pat and Maire Derivan in Carrick but they're solicitors

They are a gas pair though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Patrick and Mary Derivan: sellers of natural gas
    Anyone know where they are in Clonmel?
    Thanks as always

The natural gas place is out opposite Powerstown Park racecourse, or they have a large facility across the road from Apple Green at Moangariff roundabout, thought it was a family called Nagle that were involved though.

• Advertisement

solerina wrote: »
    The natural gas place is out opposite Powerstown Park racecourse, or they have a large facility across the road from Apple Green at Moangariff roundabout, thought it was a family called Nagle that were involved though.

Thanks I called those guys, they are LPG only not NG.
    Anyway thanks for meaningful contribution

Nationalist newspaper let all staff go .They say for six weeks. Also, two other of Iconic papers, Tipp Star and Midland Tribune,in similar situation

Nationalist newspaper let all staff go .They say for six weeks. Also, two other of Iconic papers, Tipp Star and Midland Tribune,in similar situation

I believe that the Sporting Press has closed temporarily too as all greyhound racing is stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

solerina wrote: »

This business is owned by the Nagle family.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Xenophile wrote: »
    This business is owned by the Nagle family.

As I said earlier, that business is LPG, I am after a Natural gas seller

• Registered Users Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Lmk Junction to Waterford rail line not operating from Monday onwards due to Irish Rail's Covid19 cutbacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

As I said earlier, that business is LPG, I am after a Natural gas seller

https://www.calorgas.ie/calor-life/star-fuels-keeping-calors

This business is located next door to Nagles in Clonmel.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Apparently the Nationalist will continue to be published according to their site. I don't know how this can be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

Are Aldi opening hours the same? Need to get in for a few bits tomorrow, anyone know what the situation is?

• Advertisement

Are Aldi opening hours the same? Need to get in for a few bits tomorrow, anyone know what the situation is?
    Don't know re hours but there is queue. Lidl too has a queue

Don't know if these have changed

Advertisement