Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

uggybear2 wrote: »
    Off topic but is anyone having difficulty ordering McDonalds takeaway off of Uber Eats?
    It keeps saying’No couriers nearby’ on the website/app.

Uber are having a lot of difficulty in securing drivers for Clonmel so they simply don’t have enough drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

Off topic but is anyone having difficulty ordering McDonalds takeaway off of Uber Eats?

Yeah happened to me too Sunday, couldn't get anything, went from no couriers to not being able to take my card to just going blank.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭bmc58

Could you just not go to MCDonalds and get a take away?

Don’t Lyons do deliveries?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭decies

Anybody’s Vodafone broadband down in Clerihan area !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Darksoul

decies wrote: »
    Anybody’s Vodafone broadband down in Clerihan area !!

My Vodafone is down but on mobile so I think it's all over ireland as we speak. Currently using the eir WiFi that's how I know myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭grassylawn

Change your DNS to 1.1.1.1 (cloudflare) and it will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭cml387

Indeed Tommy Joe has a veritable fleet of delivery vans. Maybe support local chippers rather than McD's awful fries?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭decies

Vodafone internet down again ?

Yes they do.

• Advertisement

cml387 wrote: »
    Indeed Tommy Joe has a veritable fleet of delivery vans. Maybe support local chippers rather than McD's awful fries?

Parnell Grill do the best value bag of chips in Clonmel.(Noors in Elm Park come a close second).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,668 ✭✭✭✭klose

bmc58 wrote: »
    Parnell Grill do the best value bag of chips in Clonmel.(Noors in Elm Park come a close second).

Agreed, those boxes of chips they do are rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭KanyeSouthEast

In your opinion of course!

In your opinion of course!

Yes,In my humble opinion.Have you an opinion on the subject?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭KanyeSouthEast

Yes,In my humble opinion.Have you an opinion on the subject?

Yep of course it’s only my opinion but Ms Ellie’s The Village Grill and Lyons are my favourites.

Yep of course it’s only my opinion but Ms Ellie’s The Village Grill and Lyons are my favourites.

Yes they do lovely chips ,but The Parnell Grill and Noors are of equal quality but better quantity.

Not exactly Clonmel but close enough...took advantage of the 20km rule to go off to Cahir today to walk the dogs. They have done more improvements (surfacing steps and landscaping) to the walk to Swiss Cottage. It looks fantastic and kudos to whoever is responsible.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

cml387 wrote: »
    Not exactly Clonmel but close enough...took advantage of the 20km rule to go off to Cahir today to walk the dogs. They have done more improvements (surfacing steps and landscaping) to the walk to Swiss Cottage. It looks fantastic and kudos to whoever is responsible.

Snap 🙂 just back from a walk there this afternoon. It's so well kept and clean. It's a lovely spot for a walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

What's with all the new phone shops opening in Clonmel recently, new one opened in Mitchel st and two more in O Connell st, one in the old Zip yard shop and the other across the road beside Fitzgeralds hardware.

tippspur wrote: »
    What's with all the new phone shops opening in Clonmel recently, new one opened in Mitchel st and two more in O Connell st, one in the old Zip yard shop and the other across the road beside Fitzgeralds hardware.

Money to be made in repairing broken I Phones phones.Cost of new I Phones too much for many people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,478 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Carphone Warehouse is closing all Irish stores.

Carphone Warehouse is closing all Irish stores.

Very sad news.Bought my last Huawei phone there.Staff were great ,very helpful.

Very sad news.Bought my last Huawei phone there.Staff were great ,very helpful.
    Same here.:(

Money to be made in repairing broken I Phones phones.Cost of new I Phones too much for many people.
    Must be some amount of phones breaking in Clonmel to have at least five repair shops that i can count off the top of my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

There's as many if not more Barber Shops in town!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,668 ✭✭✭✭klose

tippspur wrote: »
    Must be some amount of phones breaking in Clonmel to have at least five repair shops that i can count off the top of my head.

Cynic in me says money laundering

klose wrote: »

A lot of empty shops with leaseholders desperate to rent to someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Giosta

When will the Holy Year Cross be turned on again? Been off for weeks. Did they not pay their electricity bill?

klose wrote: »
    Now we're talking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Giosta wrote: »
    When will the Holy Year Cross be turned on again? Been off for weeks. Did they not pay their electricity bill?

Quite possibly, there was no public mass there last summer so no collection on the way up, how would they manage to pay the bill, I am assuming the committee must be responsible but I don’t know for sure.

Advertisement