Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travellers arguing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

Ciano35 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been posted before,

Love when he says "I'm the scumbag you toothless f**king bitch!" :D

He calls her a witch... not bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

wild_cat wrote: »
    He calls her a witch... not bitch.

Right

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Well he says 'Toothless bitch,' first.

That wasn't very funny though, was it? Some little knackers bootin a ball at a passer by then the Mother standin up for them as they hide in the gaf..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

Right

Its ok... The 16 other people that also thanked that comment on youtube are also wrong.

Well he says 'Toothless bitch,' first.

That wasn't very funny though, was it? Some little knackers bootin a ball at a passer by then the Mother standin up for them as they hide in the gaf..

I never said it was funny :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

I never said it was funny :pac:

Whats the point of posting it here then?

Whats the point of posting it here then?

Because this is a 'cool vids & pics & links' forum, notice there's no 'funny' in the name? I just thought it was a cool video. Not every video has to be hilarious you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Because this is a 'cool vids & pics & links' forum, notice there's no 'funny' in the name? I just thought it was a cool video. Not every video has to be hilarious you know.

Yea but there is "Cool" in it.

Yea but there is "Cool" in it.

And whats not cool about traveller's kicking a ball at a mans bike and him falling over, and then giving sh*t to their mother?

Advertisement