Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

m16 jam issue

• 17-04-2011 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Ok lads one of my guns keeps jamming every 30-40 shots and its always when im on fully auto. It jams just at the hopup but its not the hopup being to tight because other bbs go through it fine so any idea what the story might be with it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

is there a tightbore installed, if so use higher quiaitly bb and that might help, my king arms m16 only seems to like G&G bbs cause of the bore

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

Im using rapter bbs idk like they are working fine then one jams
    Maybe its a problem with the hopup>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

*facepalm* Get some decent BBs, KA, ICS, QAS (own brand), excel.
    Get rid of the raptors - they're cack!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

It couldnt be something as simple as bbs right ill try it and if it works i love you guyz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Seriously raptors are some of the worse bbs available here(jam central) ,any of the bbs lefty recommend are all good quality bbs with the exception of some g&g s ,excels are probably the best out there,I like the king arms

• Advertisement
Advertisement