Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Louth Accent

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

How do you know I have a Louth accent, have you ever met me?, no you haven't and you obviously have never been to Drogheda so you know nothing about it apart from the crap the media spew out about it and other places. You said none of the things I mentioned sounded nice , well come down for a look before judge., Clones ain't even a dot on the map mate.

I think I'd prefer to listen to someone from Ardee, if your spoken English is anything like your written English.

I've never claimed Clones, or Monaghan, to be a great place. I left Clones when I was 18. It's you who has claimed greatness for Drogheda. By the way, I have been to Drogheda, but Dundalk is better, so I'd rather go there.

It's your mothers vagina, she's riding a load of Louth guys.

I can't imagine you're going to last long with this account either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Seems like I finally shut that Monaghan gob****e up. Thank God.

Spoke too soon.

Oh, and reported.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

If you weren't so thick , you'd realise drogheda people don't have a Louth accent, I completely agree the Louth is horrible , but drogheda is different from the rest of the county. The same way Dublin is a distinct region in Ireland and different from the rest of Ireland culturally , economically etc. Also I was a member before but I deleted my account some months back.
    You obviously didnt do geography at school because, if you did you would know Droghesa is on the Louth- Meath border, and part of Drogheda is actually in Meath!!! So to say if someone is from Drogheda they automatically have a Louth accent is a sweeping generalisation and false. And by you're name clones lad I'm assuming you're from Monaghan. You are in no position to be slagging off anyone elses accent are ye now wee lad. Thanks, and goodbye.
    It's your mothers vagina, she's riding a load of Louth guys.
    Seems like I finally shut that Monaghan gob****e up. Thank God.

Banned

we don't roll like that here. read a few threads before you post again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement