Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gmail & Picassa

• 18-04-2011 8:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

I have had a google picassa account for years, it has been linked to my yahoo mail.

Last week I opened a gmail account and now my Picassa account is automatically linked to my Gmail.

I need to keep it attached to my yahoo mail - as the gamil is for work.

Any ideas, I cant seem to swap my gmail and yahoo as prefered email address.

Everytime I enter Picassa I am logged in under my work email and if I share photos replies come to my work address.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I'm not sure what you want is possible. Google integrates everything around your gmail address. The only way would be to set up a new picassa account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭SlanGoFoil2011

Cant even cancel my gmail account to get back to where I was.

Any suggestions welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Set up a new gmail account for work and keep the other one as your personal account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,850 ✭✭✭jeffk

Try going into your google account and settings and look under

no luck

I have a yahoo rocketmail.com account and want that linked to my Picassa but my gmail automatically linked

• Advertisement

Are you sending pictures from Picasa the program?

If so check under tools, email and it has an option to let you chose or set it as google or hotmail.

I am sending them from the online website.

But now I must log on using a email that I dont use for personal use and I want to change it back to my yahoo account.

But now it always logs in as gmail and I cant change it back to a yahoo picassa account/.

Did you try signing into picasa the program as the email you want, then clicking on web albums link in picasa and then you should get that email web albums opening in your browser.

Yes tried signing into Picassa programme, still signs me in as my gmail username.

Have I lost my rocketmail Picassa account?

Basically i Need to change my primary email address to my rocketmail.com address but doesnt seem to be possible, I cant even change it to a gmail account.

Im lost now, have you tried to email Google?

• Advertisement

No cant imagine they would be bothered answering.

Basically I had a rocketmail.com account.

I opened a gmail account and used my rocketmail account as my secondary email address.

Google then automatically made my rocketmail picassa account - my gmail picassa account.

Now I cant change it back

Advertisement