Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you have 3 minutes..relax,turn up the sound and watch this in fullscreen mode

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

It's in Hd but sd can be got by right clicking.
    Do watch with the sound track if you can and in full screen mode.

Enjoy the time out!

http://vimeo.com/terjes/themountain

What a joy on a monday morning !!- Thanks for posting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Beautiful and truly magnificant! It must've been beyond belief to have been part of that and to be so in touch with nature, just wow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Amazing..... thats all i have to say!

oh ye ... and i can play that song, Its called Nuvole Bianche

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

watch it regularly.

I've done a bit of TL myself, now this is a new and interesting level. Four Aces! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

wow thanks BB,great vid,actually very teraputic :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,842 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Wow. Stunning video. That would be the perfect setting to propose to someone. Thanks for posting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

total chill out!!

such beautiful shots,... ah yes man can make some wonderful things but truly you cannot beat nature!!! (okay perhaps enhance a little, but only a little mind..)

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Class TY. Look for Baraka, HD is a must!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like he even caught the April Aurorae. I know it's at 3700m but still that's amazing for that latitude. Around 1 minute in on the film. Absolutely amazing time lapse film. Cheers for posting.

Advertisement