Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gravel Driveway

• 18-04-2011 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

I am looking for a recommendation of a driveway contractor in the cork region (10miles from city). I am looking to put down a gravel driveway. The existing driveway is the builders finish - so hardcore and blinding. The driveway is on a bit of a slope and after the last few winters that we have had i don't think putting tarmacadam or cobblelock down is an option as we'd never be able to get up and down the driveway. I know gravel has it's own drawbacks but i think it looks better and at least gives some chance of getting up/down in the snow/ice.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Also, what is a ballpark figure for the cost of gravel driveways?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Happyhunter

O'malley Paving. Check out their web site omalleypaving.com. They're based in Cork.

Advertisement