Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage door query

• 18-04-2011 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Am looking for a reasonably priced garage door. Preferably sectional.
    In terms of decent quality what should i be looking for.
    I want something with vertical lines. Doesn't really need windows but i do want to be able to open the door in or out.
    I want to get something realtively plain so it will be easy enough to match a hall door at a later date.
    I know wood is very expensive but i don't like the look of those steel doors either. They look like cheap tin.
    Any advice appreciated. Would love to know what i should be expecting to pay for your standard size garage door in a 3 bed semi

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Sectionals are quite expensive in comparison to a roller door, and iirc would be in the region of over €1000 for them.

I know someone who installs and supply's doors. Where are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

Hi, I know where I'm sure you can get what your looking for and at the right price. If your interested then pm me and I'll give you the details.
    Where are you located.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jamboambo1

Am based in SOuth Dublin near Dundrum. Would love to get some details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

fingers and sky i would appreciate a pm also thanks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

http://www.cs-shutters.ie/

Ask to speak to Damien.

They supplied and installed my external security leccy shutter at a fantastic price.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement