Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian visa - Again??

Options
  • 18-04-2011 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

HI,

need help please.
    im 30 and would like to get into oz again. i had the 1 yr visa before but didnt do the 3 months thing countryside so cant get a second visa. what might be a plus is that i lost my passport while i was out there and had to get an emergency one issued from the australian embassy in canberry. does anyone know if i applied for a new passport in ireland would it have a different number or would the australians know i was in their country before considering that passport number (that the visa was with) has been lost.

alternatively i am studying engineering and was going to head out after my next yr with my diploma and get a skilled visa but thats costs loads.

the passport way might be an idea if anyone has any tips for me or knows how to get around this situation.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

MOD NO ILLEGAL VISA TALK

closed

Also for anyone thinking the same lines, there is no way this would ever work, the Australian security department are not stupid

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement