Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap football kits

Options
  • 18-04-2011 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I'm looking for a cheap football kits(adults -shirts/shorts/socks)
    would prefer to buy online but I dont mind a brick and mortar store
    Min order quantity 12 units-max 15 (willing to pay up to 200 euros incl delivery)
    I already googled a few websites but I'm just looking for a real deal breaker:)

Thank you all for any info you may have

Regards

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Pro Direct soccer will certainly have the best range but may be too expensive

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/teamwear.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Try these guys for a quote.
    I bought from the Fleming brothers in the past and i was well pleased.
    No relation, just a satisfied customer who lives in the same town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Go into Sportsworld in Heatons. They do full kits with your design.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Doris..

Umbro have opened a shop up to the public around at their warehouse in Ballymount. (Toplion I think the unit is called)
    The have loads of kits around there for cheap as chips :)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Rant1

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Pro Direct soccer will certainly have the best range but may be too expensive

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/teamwear.aspx

I ordered from these shams. The money came out of my account straight away but then I received an email shortly after saying "Unfortunately the bank has stopped us from dispatching your order because there is a problem processing your credit card / billing address information". Trying to contact them a week now but the pricks wont get back to me. Sent numerous emails. Tried to ring their poxy helpline. I even posted on their ****ing facebook. They are a legitimate site but be warned, their a pack of ignorant *****:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Regards,
    Slightly dissatisfied customer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement