Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spss grind urgent!

Options
  • 18-04-2011 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi all, i have a assignment that needs to be in for tomorrow it is based around using spss, I wouldn't imagine the questions asked are overly complicated as we have only started using SPSS this semester. Is there anyone in cork region( I may travel a bit if there isnt anyone) who has a fair grasp of how to use spss , I need to learn how to do it quickly, and am willing to pay cash for someones assistance.
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭RyanK

Have you tried youtube yet? You'll be surprised how awesome some video tutorials are. Some are better than some of the lecturers I've had.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭clancy wiggum

I have looked at youtube, but the questions are very specific and I dont really have enough of a understanding of the programme to fill in the missing gaps . Are you anyway handy at it urself?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭RyanK

I have no experience in SPSS at all. It's just that any time I get stuck on something I know Youtube can bail me out. Great for last-minute revising etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭clancy wiggum

fair enough thanks for trying to help..... anyone out there who does have experience of spss?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

it might be too late but if its the same spss assignment that i handed in yesterday then all the answers are on youtube, I didn't go to class at all this semester and was able to do that entire thing from youtube videos. search the keywords if it isnt too late

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 greener44

Is there anyone in the cork area who could help me out with the spss part of my thesis, I have no clue how to use it or interpret the data. I don't have much time to learn now either so if anyone is looking for work pm me. The pay will be good..

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Hi I use spss regularly in my course :)

I'm living in Dublin so couldn't meet in Cork but if you want to pm me I'm more than happy to answer any questions (will try my best anyway).

Advertisement