Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did anyone else hear this?

• 18-04-2011 1:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

A sweeper for 2FM played just after Morning Ireland this morning.

Are RTE trying to advertise 2FM subliminally on Radio 1 now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,356 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Big Tone wrote: »

I heard it during Morning Ireland, bookending that report about recent controversial storylines in Eastenders and Emmerdale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭deekster

Yep, I heard it too. It made me look at my radio!

I reckon somebody won a dare.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,677 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Me too, thought I was going mad for a minute!

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Big Tone wrote: »

A clip from Knob Nation was played on Whineline too. Maybe they are recycling material to save money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Whatever about sweepers they do have a policy of cross-promoting their stations. There's even some bizarre situations where one breakfast show is advertising during the breakfast show on another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

yeah, I heard it twice.

Odd to hear John Murray's Kia programme advertised in both Morning Ireland AND Today with Pat Kenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Esp as he he wasn't on today (and that promo was awful anyway - who told him he was a wit?)

Advertisement