Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian alien video

Options
  • 18-04-2011 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭

I cant speak russian, so they could be saying 'lets make a completely fake alien video and watch those westener fools believe it" - I have no idea

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

At first it looked like a tree branch that had been chopped off, but when he zoomed in, you could see all the details that look like veins underneath it's skin.

Still, I'm not entirely convinced that this is real

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

If that was a real body they wouldn't have been able to resist poking it with a stick. It's a scientific fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i'd say faked, mainly because its just too much like the stereotypical alien. Yes, I am that shallow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Awesome, smoking gun evidence!

Now, what did they do with the corpse after the video stopped? Is it being autopsied? What have we learned? Does it have the same kind of internal organs? Does it have DNA?

Very exciting discovery

i'd say they gave it to the dog.

• Advertisement

actually I hope they did, cus then you could have The Attack Of The Killer Dog Aliens

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

The bottom of it looks like chicken

The bottom of it looks like chicken

Bet that's what it tastes like, too. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

I've seen lots of videos of these little homunculi, but they never amount to being anything in the end - at least, nothing ever comes of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

in soviet russia ......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

If that was a real body they wouldn't have been able to resist poking it with a stick. It's a scientific fact.

Thats so true! lmao

If this is real, where are bioligical samples taken from the body for scientific examination?

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

People scream for evidence but won't believe ANYTHING they are shown.

Cops got a "confession" out of these guys that it's fake but we don't get a video proving it's fake.

Hard to know what would be good evidence. If a ship crashed nearby you can bet your ass the military got the tech.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

According to Russia Today:
    A video of what was claimed to be a mutilated alien corpse is said to be fake. The tiny "dead alien" is just skin from chicken filled with bread, reports the website 7d.org.ua. Police questioned the men who claimed to have found the "body" and they allegedly confessed to creating it themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 bigdong

FAKES!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It looks remarkably like one of the meercats from the CompareTheMarket.com ads.

loldog wrote: »

ahh - wasnt too far off then. maybe there really *were* saying "lets make a completely fake alien video and watch those westener fools believe it"

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭liam24

I assume that like us, aliens would wear some form of clothing.

liam24 wrote: »
    I assume that like us, aliens would wear some form of clothing.

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭liam24

For the same reasons why you wear clothes.

• Advertisement

Peer pressure?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

A court injunction?

it coulda come from an alien nudest colony

People scream for evidence but won't believe ANYTHING they are shown.

Yes, but at least if the evidence was studied by well respected biologists, for example, not some tinfoil-hat "UFOlogist" nutjobs, it would be believable.

loldog wrote: »

Ah, Russia Today. Russia's answer to Fox News. Fair and balanced reporting :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Since we people on earth have gone through a lot of curiosities relating to Aliens etc. I think it will better to examine the said body scientifically under experts panel of world to come out with truth behind it. If it is really a alien than we should at least be confirmed about and will be able to know their biological(physical) structure as well.

Well the word from the police is this is a fake, The Alien was made from bread and Chicken Skin . But no words from the people who made it .

yes thats right Bread and chicken skin. Hollywood special effects artists have really been ripping off their customers .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Well the cops would say that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

Dave! wrote: »
    Awesome, smoking gun evidence!

Now, what did they do with the corpse after the video stopped? Is it being autopsied? What have we learned? Does it have the same kind of internal organs? Does it have DNA?

Very exciting discovery
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

How could you make something like that from bread and chickenskin with veins etc?

And what of rumors about an area being closed off?

Advertisement