Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights - WHV

Options
  • 18-04-2011 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I'm going to book a one way flight to Australia for my WHV. I assume this is ok? Will have funds to buy the return one when needs be.

Where is the best place to book? Some of the places I've been considering: ebookers.ie, trailfinders, usit, directly from airlines websites.

I know it depends on the deal available at the time but ebookers seems the most easy as they have laser booking available. Just making sure all is ok with that.

Looks like its going to cost around 700 euro to get to Cairns one way. Does that seem normal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

The answer to the first part is yes, you'll be fine with a one way flight

The 2nd part - answered so many times here - do a forum search for 'flights' - most people agree http://www.skyscanner.net/ is pretty good at searching flights

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭6ix

€700 looks about right I'd say. I'm doing something similar later in the year, and I'm looking at two one-way flights:

Dublin - Bangkok in October

Singapore to Sydney in December

I'm booking the two together as a multi-city trip on Orbitz.com and it's costing me just under €800. Have looked around a lot and Orbitz has given me better options than Skyscanner because it allows for multi-city trips all on one booking.

Advertisement