Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH royal wedding mega thread (no flaming queens)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

The Travelling Community will be glued to the box today,if they're not and actually there.This is the real deal.Serious Bling and Parading

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Its great looking. Proud to be British. :)

Proud to suck at geography?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

maximoose wrote: »
    Girls in the office all this week - "Ah sure who cares about it anyway, I'm not going to watch it. Only idiots with nothing better to do will watch it"

Girls in the office this morning - "Have you got flash on your computer? QUICK, GET ON TO THE RTE WEBSITE! OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER DRESS LULZ"

:rolleyes:

Same here too :rolleyes:

Ahhhh, watch the Royal Wedding live on Youtube......watch the Royal Honeymoon live on Redtube.

/Giddgty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Why would you think it's okay to say something like that? :rolleyes:

Because then there'll be an excuse to proclaim Britain a republic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭LondonIrish90

Have they considered that someone might launch a scud missile from Scotland aimed directly at Westminster Abbey?

They thought of everything. While the bins and drains were being checked by the met last week, Andy McNab was sent over the border with 3 grenades and a hunting knife. Disabled all the scottish scud launchers in less than 4 hours so he did.

• Advertisement

I'm shocked at all the Irish people on this turning their back on the rebels who fought and died so that they would not be under British rule.

Britain's Goebbels' Brigade is working well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I'm shocked at all the Irish people on this turning their back on the rebels who fought and died so that they would not be under British rule.

Equally shocked by comments like that tbh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

maximoose wrote: »
    Girls in the office all this week - "Ah sure who cares about it anyway, I'm not going to watch it. Only idiots with nothing better to do will watch it"

Girls in the office this morning - "Have you got flash on your computer? QUICK, GET ON TO THE RTE WEBSITE! OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER DRESS LULZ"

:rolleyes:

It's incredible. All the talk in the run up is that absolutely nobody has any interest. Why the hell would we have any interest in that?

Today 2 out of 3 have it on Sky plus at home and are choosing which streams to watch here. Holy Jaysus, it's gonna be a long day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭LondonIrish90

Its a wedding, not an invasion.

Everyone watching this is edging on the monarchy!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Victoria Beckman, what a faker.

So they invited air-brain Beckham but they didn't invite Tony Blair - seems like a populist prince.

Its a wedding, not an invasion.

A royal propaganda invasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Edging?...egging maybe?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Victoria Beckman, what a faker.

Clearly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So they invited air-brain Beckham but they didn't invite Tony Blair - seems like a populist prince.

Seems like someone inviting people that they know to their wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i wonder will they have sex tonight or will they be too tired??????????????

Loads of people in work have taken the day off to watch the wedding.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

The Travelling Community will be glued to the box today,if they're not and actually there.This is the real deal.Serious Bling and Parading

David Beckhams agent will have his phone ringing off the hook with special appearance offers :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

The royal wedding is no more than a few hours of escapism for most people I reckon.

Wish them the best,

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

And I'm shocked at all the Irish people stuck in the past. Progress doesn't happen unless people can look forward, and that's what me & a lot of other people are doing, instead of blaming an old woman and her family for stuff that they didn't do. Yeah they might stand for an old fashioned system that goes against the ideas of republicanism, but I think the Brits are on to a great thing keeping the Royal family, I can only imagine how many millions the economy will make today in tourism because of the royal family.

Maybe if I stick a crown on my head & call myself the Queen of Ireland, we could attract tourists & help ourselves out of recession?!

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Pauleta wrote: »
    David Beckhams agent will have his phone ringing off the hook with special appearance offers :D
    True,he and Vicky love pageantry and parties,though certainly not sinking their teeth into carboloaded cake.The pair might even get a "come on down" to a Communion Day ceremony in Limerick,Horse and Carriage outside the Church door:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

God i wish i was English

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Good Morning .......

/ Dons top hat and tails ...

/ plops gold rimmed monocle in right eye ...

/ tweaks mustache ...

/ stick nose in the air ...

I have a wedding to attend to ...

Good day :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

God only knows what you'd have been typing in 1981 - Charles and Di was on every set in the land and that was the same year as the Hunger Strikes and burning the British Embassy down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Samantha Cameron has a fantastic arse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Breaking news, will just leaves for the wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

mariebeth wrote: »
    And I'm shocked at all the Irish people stuck in the past. Progress doesn't happen unless people can look forward, and that's what me & a lot of other people are doing, instead of blaming an old woman and her family for stuff that they didn't do. Yeah they might stand for an old fashioned system that goes against the ideas of republicanism, but I think the Brits are on to a great thing keeping the Royal family, I can only imagine how many millions the economy will make today in tourism because of the royal family.

Maybe if I stick a crown on my head & call myself the Queen of Ireland, we could attract tourists & help ourselves out of recession?!
    i once met the queen of ireland,in gory,his name was baggy knickers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Breaking news, will just leaves for the wedding.

Today being dressed as the colonel of the Irish Guards.

Now stop your whining about it being on RTE you lot as it's clearly an Irish Royal wedding now. :D

Advertisement