Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH royal wedding mega thread (no flaming queens)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Good luck to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭mgmt

Lahm wrote: »
    <snip>

hmmm
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Her ma is a fine bit aswell

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I am a Ninja.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Good luck to the Royal couple!

Britain really does Know how to put on a show for the world, Everyone in the UK Comes together and celebrates and everyone is happy.

We never get any of this Coming together and being positive and happy in ireland.

No wonder were depressed all the time. :rolleyes:

No wonder Half of the population is stealing oil from houses, and robbing every house they see, and mugging old people, and murders shootings stabbings, Every single night on the 9pm News! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

RobitTV wrote: »

Britain really does Know how to put on a show for the world, Everyone in the UK Comes together and celebrates and everyone is happy.

We never get any of this Coming together and being positive and happy in ireland.

No wonder Half of the population is stealing oil from houses, and robbing every house they see, and mugging old people, and murders shootings stabbings, Every single night on the 9pm News! :(

Oh FFS! Irish self hatred at its best :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13240683
    43 peeps arrested including for the apparent sexual assault of a 14 yr old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Watch the ITN evening news, any evening (prop not this eve tho)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

So, let me get this straight, 100% of the UK is watching/partaking in this drivel and 50% of your fellow countrymen and women are off robbing heating oil.

I can account for 5 Irish thickos that definitely aren't off stealing oil - flick on TV3 for the ultimate arselickin sycophantic dogfest imaginable! With added hats and champer flutes.

It's really quite unbeliveable.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

gambiaman wrote: »
    So, let me get this straight, 100% of the UK is watching/partaking in this drivel and 50% of your fellow countrymen and women are off robbing heating oil.

I can account for 5 Irish thickos that definitely aren't off stealing oil - flick on TV3 for the ultimate arselickin sycophantic dogfest imaginable! With added hats and champer flutes.

It's really quite unbeliveable.

Just turned over back to that. Wtf Loike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Steady on....the whole of Britain is about to get pissed, give them a few hours and theyll be pissing and puking down the mall.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

in the crowd outside the palace at this moment is someone flying the tricolour,lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Soby wrote: »
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13236617
    43 peeps arrested including for the apparent sexual assault of a 14 yr old.

Think ya mean:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13240683

Your link goes to talk on the wedding dress. And 43 arrests during a ceremony with so many people in one place isnt bad. Will see if more are dragged into the clink once the "celebrations" start in earnest in the pubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

getz wrote: »
    in the crowd outside the palace at this moment is someone flying the tricolour,lovely

not a Royalist or anything but I felt strangely disappointed by our lack of representation
    Nearest neighbours, much of the population there of Irish descent, Same culture etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

They do this on the RTE news?! Jesus, and I thought Sky News was exciting!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

not a Royalist or anything but I felt strangely disappointed by our lack of representation
    Nearest neighbours, much of the population there of Irish descent, Same culture etc
    I have to agree with you in all honesty. I think the Irish should of been represented. After all, a lot in common and times have moved on in that regard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Facepalm for those saps on TV3- seriously! They make ITV look classy!

efb wrote: »
    Facepalm for those saps on TV3- seriously! They make ITV look classy!

Someone bomb the studio please!!!!! :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Would cause heart attacks for a few posters on here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Its grand, amy huberman is knockin back pints with harry as we speak.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I missed the live event but have seen it now. she looked gorgeous.

best of luck to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

df1985 wrote: »
    Its grand, amy huberman is knockin back pints with harry as we speak.....

I Don't think she is invited to the party, just the church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Who shot who in the what now...? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

1 million spectators at the German royal wedding!!!!

Bored now, i wouldn't mind a protest and a small riot to happen! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

baldbear wrote: »
    1 million spectators at the German royal wedding!!!!

Since when do the Germans have a royal house?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Bored now, i wouldn't mind a protest and a small riot to happen! :D

Here you go:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-13234890

Think there are still a couple of lads up on the roof of a building throwing throwing stuff at the Tescos across the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

i think a lot of irish citizen would have loved to be watching the royal wedding in london,after all,its a fairytale in real life ,its not often you see a prince getting married to a commoner,most little girls dreamed obout it happening to them,and i would have loved to seen more irish flags about,and as you said almost one third of us are proud of our irish ancestry,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

DO NOT TURN ON TV3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously its awful.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

god this show on tv3 is unreal, stupid dumb bitches.

Advertisement