Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automatic driving lessons in Waterford

• 18-04-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for someone that can provide driving lessons in Waterford city in an automatic car.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Do you mean that you want the person giving the lessons to have an automatic car to take you out in? Or do you have an automatic car that you want to get lessons in.

If it's the former, I don't think you'll have much luck there. Maybe some of the bigger companies might have one.

If it's the latter, I think any driving instructor would be able to instruct you. There's nothing technical to driving an automatic so it'd be a case of getting someone you feel comfortable with.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

any updates on a instructor for a automatic need a car aswell if i can take my test in automatic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

jamiecoins wrote: »
    any updates on a instructor for a automatic need a car aswell if i can take my test in automatic

As far as i know YES you can take your test in an Automatic but naturally it means your full licence will only be for Automatic cars

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jayp

http://www.michellesdrivingschool.ie/

Offers lessons for both manual and automatic

Advertisement