Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Hate Ireland

• 18-04-2011 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I stumbled upon this site today.

http://www.ihateireland.com/

Now i have my issues with ireland at the moment with everything that is going on. This site seems a bit much however it's full of angry angry people.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Someone needs to talk to Joe about this.

Would be hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

let them **** off somewhere else so.

ohh wait, they wont, the dole wont be as good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Might start up this:

iloveireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Chnandler Bong

J.Ball wrote: »

Now i have my issues with ireland at the moment with everything that is going on. This site seems a bit much however it's full of angry angry people.
    You must hate Ireland alot if you have gone to the trouble of searching "I hate Ireland" on Google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

That ihateireland site is full of losers.
    Successful people just get on with life, get a job and work hard to make ends met. The losers blame other people and wallow in their own self pity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

haha see the black kid - 261 comments - most the other ones have bout 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Seems like a giant waste of time to spend hating on something, if there's something I dislike I just ignore it, rainbows on the other hand are just lovely and thats why I have set up a website called iloverainbows.com where people come on and discuss what they love about rainbows :D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭J.Ball

You must hate Ireland alot if you have gone to the trouble of searching "I hate Ireland" on Google.

Nah just browsing the web to see where Ireland stands in the world at the moment. I was bored

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

J.Ball wrote: »

Now i have my issues with ireland at the moment with everything that is going on. This site seems a bit much however it's full of angry angry people .

Could also describe here sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Let 'em hate. Anger gets you nowhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

I saw a post by someone calling themselves Mystery SexGuy! :confused:

I've problems with Ireland (doesn't everyone now), but an internet hate campaign is pretty sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

lol at the advertisement for watching Irish TV on the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

It's just simple, if you don't like the country the doors are always open for you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

the best one is the fat kid on a rant "fcuk u ireland"

...tubby, nobody is fcuking you. ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

oh no a bunch of racist hicks dont like a country they have never been to.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Haters gonna hate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

They should come over to After Hours, a lot of their views would be welcomed.

I like Ireland me. It's 'grate crack'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

You must hate Ireland alot.

Why the Irish Alot?

Racist

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭J.Ball

The mcdonalds video seems about right for a saturday night in my area. The comments are a bit harsh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Haters gon' hate

• Advertisement

Haters gon' hate

Hatters gonna hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Chnandler Bong

Haters gon' hate
    See post #17:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

ihateireland.com

Why not wehateireland.com?

Or do they hate each other too?

God hates us too apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

See post #17:rolleyes:

Aw SH!T.

No.

Really?!

For F**KS sake. Ah im annoyed now. Im really annoyed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

http://www.ihateireland.com/index.php/2010/05/dublin-sucks/
    Nothing there that hasn't been said in AH a hundred times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Its like the page that the Westboro Baptist Church had, but that was godhatesireland, I think.

Sure everyone hates everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,674 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Someone needs to talk to Joe about this.

Would be hilarious.

Doesn't Joe hate Ireland too?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,674 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    God hates us too apparently.

God hates everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Oranage2 wrote: »
    haha see the black kid - 261 comments - most the other ones have bout 50.

Someone needs to leave a burning shamrock on that black kids front lawn. That will shut the ****er up.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    God hates everyone.

What you talking 'bout Ikky Poo2? He f*cking loves me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

To be honest some of what they said was very true. But the same thing could be said about Britain, the US, Australia, etc.

There are two things which I think are really damaging to our countrys reputation and thats a lack of manners and a xenophobic attitude that many in this country seem to have (not most but many). Would it fcuking kill shop assistants to say thank you. Is it seriously that hard. I worked at that job too and good manners costs nothing. As for xenophobia, we Irish havent got a leg to stand on. Especially now that we're moving in our droves to other countries.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    What you talking 'bout Ikky Poo2? He f*cking loves me.

No. He doesn't. He just pretends to so you'll give him money and not have intercourse with other boys/girls (delete where applicable).

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭dpe

Wow, what a bunch of freaks. But then, that's Youtube for you. Having said that the tourist one was reasonable (I disagree about the food point slightly, although the quality of take aways in Dublin is rubbish, and I'd have probably criticised the driving a lot more than he did). The McDonalds one looked like Donaghmede if I'm not mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

I can't believe a site like this exists.

These people are entitled to their opinion but would it not be better if they first visited Ireland AND then formed an opinion.

Fair enough if they still hate Ireland for whatever reasons then so be it, they have a right to their opinion.

However I don't understand the people who claim that Ireland is ignorant and racist and then proceed to be ignorant and racist in their post. It's a complete paradox.

Similarly, I don't like the 'defenders' of Ireland who say Ireland is not racist/ignorant and then proceed to 'slag off' or belittle another country as the basis for their argument. It makes no sense.

Both the haters of Ireland and even more shamefully the supporters of Ireland seem to think that their own country is an exception to the rule. That it is not OK for someone to speak negatively about their country but it's OK for them to speak negatively about someone elses country.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Kaneda_

The internet makes me wonder if a large percentage of people in this world are - literally - nutcases.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

That is quite the trolling site set up there, it's just someone putting up youtube clips and...whoa what's this advertisment? hmmmm

Anyway, every click get's this fella closer to making $3000

http://www.irishwebmasterforum.com/websites-for-sale/13007-ihateireland-com-website-and-domain-sale.html?daysprune=-1#post61173
    For sale: I Hate Ireland.com Domain and website.
    Average of 1000 unique visitors a month.
    No.1 google result for
    "i hate ireland"
    "hate ireland"
    etc...

Website appeared in the Sun newpaper approx 6 months ago.
    Haven't really developed ppc but there is good potential based on traffic and search engine placement.

Price: $3000.

Serious persons only. Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Kaneda_ wrote: »
    The internet makes me wonder if a large percentage of people in this world are - literally - nutcases.

+1

What a pathetic bunch of ****.

I hate Ireland - Must say it on the internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

You need to look at it in the right light. That site is hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I was in an 'Irish Pub' (like a proper one, not an 'O'Neill's' type one) for a session the other day, someone had written on the toilet door "The famine's over. Fuck off home". Made me wonder why they go to a traditionally Irish pub if they've got such a problem with them.

Anyway yeah, there are cunts everywhere. Fuck em.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

I think any rational person is able to see the positive and negatives in our little nation. It seems like mostly negatives lately but I still for one love being Irish

It is like the relationship you have with your sister, you can bitch about her but when someone else does the gloves comes off!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lowlife

That ihateireland site is full of losers.
    Successful people just get on with life, get a job and work hard to make ends met. The losers blame other people and wallow in their own self pity.
    It's a lot more complex than that.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Ireland has an awful lot to answer for
    to it's youth at the moment. And it's
    pensioners and it's workforce and it's
    only when the polititions own up and
    stop playing European Roulette with
    our lives that we'll get back to the auld
    days...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Mods, please close this thread. The site in question seems to be long gone, the thread title got many people's hopes for a trolling opportunity up because of the above COMPLETE EEJIT who decided to bump a thread from more than a year ago.

I for one am bitterly disappointed. Lowlife is, indeed, a complete lowlife. Shame on you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement