Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game console repair in Galway

Options
  • 18-04-2011 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Does anybody here have any knowledge in fixing games consoles or know of anybody who does?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

conti wrote: »
    Does anybody here have any knowledge in fixing games consoles or know of anybody who does?

What kind of console? Nintendo's repair center in the UK is pretty good and cheap. You'd just need to send it over. If it's an Xbox then Microsoft give a 3 year manufacturer warranty with them so if it's less than 3 years old send it off....

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭conti

Cheers, but the reason I'm asking is because I've been doing it myself the past few months, I advertised myself on OLX.ie and got lots or replies. The thing is I'm now pretty much full time at another occupation and have less time to keep at it so I have a lot of business to pass on to whoever is willing.

There's a serious niche in the market around Galway for it, I'm surprised there isn't a shop specifically for it here already.

Advertisement