Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to talk to grannies!

Options
  • 18-04-2011 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi! I'm looking for grannies who might be interesting in taking part in an observational documentary. We're looking for all kinds of different grannies with different family setups, whether they see their grandchildren a lot, are the sole carer of them, live far away, don't see them much because maybe the family had to move to look for work or because of parents separating, moved to be closer to them, anything at all! Please be in touch if your interested or even have anything you'd like to stay. Pass on the word :) Looking forward to some good stories!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Tell us more about this observational documentary. Who is it for? Are you looking to film people? Do you have samples of existing work? Can I expect an appearance fee?

If you are genuinely looking for contacts for a documentary then please give all details to the mods first. Just wandering in and asking for contacts is not what this forum is for.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement