Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser Advice?

Options
  • 18-04-2011 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I got my highlights done today with my regular stylist .. i usually get a full head of meche highlights in a light blonde with some lowlights.. this kinda shade

hayden-panettiere-dark-blonde-hair.jpg

i wanted to change the colour to something slightly darker like this ..

brooklyn_decker_tennis_match.jpg

In the end i came out even LIGHTER than my previous colour, all she did was change the low light to more of goldy brown.. I would like to get your opinions on this:

1: Should i go back in with a complaint? Ive been going to the girl for a long time and dont want to be a nag but i did pay €150 for the highlights.

2: To any professional stylists out there .. would it need to be done gradually to get from the lighter to the darker blonde, or could it be done in the one session?!

Apologies for the long post!! Would be grateful for ppl's opinions!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cralent

hi :) it should be done in one go-more lowlights,slightly darker than before and an allover caramel toner should do the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Mac89

thanks!! .. might just go to one of the academy's to see if they'll do it for me at a cheaper price!!

Advertisement