Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blink 182 - Dublin & Belfast 2012

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

CMpunked wrote: »
    They love england. They have said it repeatedly in interviews that england (Particularly london) give them the best reaction.

Weirdly he took the piss out of Lahndan at the Belfast show saying they start to fall asleep and get bored in the middle of the set. Sounded like the kind of joke he's pull out every night though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Weirdly he took the piss out of Lahndan at the Belfast show saying they start to fall asleep and get bored in the middle of the set. Sounded like the kind of joke he's pull out every night though.

Yeah it was, did likewise in Dublin. sort of thing the crowd laps up though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

AvnF7ReCIAIbJIj.jpg

They just tweeted this. Would love to see them do Reckless Abandon and Going Away to College!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Tenks

They played All of This tonight in Sheffield.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

the birxton academy gig looked class :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

The manchester gig was better. :pac:

Heres one of my videos:

Tom is such a fcuking hero in my eyes, though.

First, watch this (or more importantly the final few seconds.) and i'll explain why afterward.

See when he points up with his two pointer fingers? He is pointing at me and my girlfriend. My girl's been going through cancer treatment for the last few months and as a result has lost her hair. He pointed up at us and looked her dead in the eye and motioned the way he did directly at her.
    I couldnt believe it and it practically floored us.
    What a guy. :)

Advertisement