Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often you update your "top 3" list?

Options
  • 18-04-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Its not a thread to list of your top 3 games of all time, its not its primary goal.

I was wondering how often that list is being changed and updated? I personally got only top 2 list so far :o. I was planing on crowning my third game, which made think a bit...

Games evolve quite fast. So games outdated prety fast too. My best game ever was developed in 1998, i still find it best game ever and when i replayed it half year ago, it was still that game that i felt in love back in the day! Unfortunatly not all games can age so well. :rolleyes:

So far there was no need to change my top 3 ( top 2 for now lol) . i still keep those games as a standart, but what about you lads? do you update your list?

Comments

How often?

As often as I play something that's worth including

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

All the games in my 'top 3' are older games, and i doubt they'll be replaced anytime soon. Every now and again, something will spend some time in there, but i usually go back to these three in the end. No particular order mind...

Half Life
    System Shock 2
    Homeworld

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Well its been 4 years since I updated mine.... and 10 years before that :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Played so many good games that my top 3 games ever really doesn't change that much. It did change last month though, first time in years, after playing mother 3 which I've decided is by far the game I've enjoyed the most playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

My top 3 game is Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike [Fight for the Future]

It has two "3"s in it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

How long ago was Resident Evil 4 released?

There have been a few games since then that have sneaked into my top 10, but nothing to challenge the top 3...

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Star Wing on the SNES remains unbudged since I was about 7 and it's a joint second between GH2 and (latest iteration of awesome fighting game) so... As often as a new iteration of an awesome fighting game comes out I guess :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I think Portal 2 might be pushing my top 3 to the limit right now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭FooFighters

Every single time i play a game it changes but then i realise the game is shiat.

1)Gta San Andreas still holds top place.
    2)Then Call Of Juarez BiB just for the fact the online is amazing when people actually played it.
    3)Fallout 3 simply for the fact 234 hours of my life are in one of its saves:eek::eek:

Advertisement