Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

26 year old men - what would you like for your Birthdays??

Options
  • 18-04-2011 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

:confused:
    Hi People

Im trying to decide what to buy my OH for his bday this year. Over the last few years Iv gotten him iPod, Xbox, Games, he has a laptop, tele etc

Im at a loose end as to what to get him this time! Budget would be about 150euro.

One idea was maybe paying for him and some of his friends(maybe 3 or 4) to go off and do something like paint balling or some adventure type days out but I'm guessing these all cost alot too

Any ideas would be great!!!!

Thanks in advance guys and gals :D:):cool:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

So he's a gadget guy?

What about a smart phone? Ipad? Kindle?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

At 28 all I want is smellys and a nice shirts, can never have enough of both, no point wasting money on stupid **** he mightn't even like, can't go wrong with stuff he will use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I agree with KilOit. My boyf always loves clothes, CDs, DVDs and aftershaves. They are things he rarely buys for himself. You could make him a little hamper of stuff he loves (retro sweets, concert tickets, gadgets etc.).

I always find that if I buy myself sexy undies, he appreciates them too :)

Alternatively, if you wanna go down the activity route, www.citydeal.ie often does cheap paintballing deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

lacie_lacinema_classic_hd.jpg

Bought myself one of those last year and don't know how I lived without one before. Its a really nice media drive and plays pretty much anything. This here will give you the specifics but basically its a hard drive you plug into your tv so you can watch movies etc on the tv instead of a computer screen.

Found it on special offer at piximania here for 91 and then if you don't like them, at vmaxx.ie for 113

I have one and my gf's dad got one (from piximania) because of the success of mine

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Kaz88

He would be gadgety enough!
    MagicMarker where can I get an iPad for 150euro??? :D:D
    Dont think he'd be into a Kindle tho because he enjoys reading books as it is

He has been hinting about a certain pair of runners for ages now so maybe them and a few other bits and pieces - his football boots are a bit worse for wear too :)

• Advertisement

RedXIV i would like one of those for myself haha luckily if he gets it I can get the benefits of it too :D

ElleEm great ideas too! I have bought half of City deal as it is :) love it! will keep an eye out for something adventuary from that too so!

Thanks people!! went for clothes and paintballing! he was v pleased :D

Advertisement