Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fish Pedicure

Options
  • 18-04-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if anywhere in Donegal are doing Fish Pedicure? Preferably Letterkenny or Donegal Town. Even Derry would be ok...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭mamakevf

I knew fish had fingers, but I never knew they had toes.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

mamakevf wrote: »
    I new fish had fingers, but I never knew they had toes.:D
    Mighty :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

you could try ringing the silver tassie. don't they do seaweed spa's and the like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 bellarose

I don't think there is anyone in Donegal doing this. I've seen ads for Limerick and Dublin. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

There's one in Derry, Culmore road beside Da Vincis.

Minging if you ask me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 katemc

Quayside shopping centre derry has recently opened a place, if you have had it done how was it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 acwxx

I know Foyleside and Richmond only. Where is "Quay side? Have not had it done yey, but friends in England think it is wonderful...

acwxx wrote: »
    Where is "Quay side?
    Here - see where Tesco store is indicated. Its only a few minutes walk from the Foyleside centre

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭smugchik

acwxx wrote: »
    I know Foyleside and Richmond only. Where is "Quay side? Have not had it done yey, but friends in England think it is wonderful...

Are there hygiene regulations? Can infection be passed from person to person? I'm not sure if it right to do this to the fish. They don't know any better. We do...:rolleyes:

smugchik wrote: »
    Are there hygiene regulations? Can infection be passed from person to person? I'm not sure if it right to do this to the fish. They don't know any better. We do...:rolleyes:
    I dont see the fish complaining here so I fail to see the need for anyone else to complain.

Please stick to the topic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement