Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet dating

Options
  • 18-04-2011 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi can anyone recommend a good dating website and any other advise from experience please trying to embark on a new adventure!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Miss Boudoir

Well from my experience and my friends experience you have the free dating websites like plentyoffish.com or the paid for ones like anotherfriend.com

The main problem is the amount of guys on the websites just looking to "hook up". On the paid websites you get less of this, but also less selection.

I would try plentyoffish.com first as its free, but you will need to wary! Have a photo up and INSIST on seeing a photo of someone in exchange before commencing chat. (this will save you lots of grief)

The next best site would be anotherfriend.com in my opinion.

Advertisement