Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tikka t3 sporter

Options
  • 18-04-2011 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,was just havin a look at the new Tikka T3 Sporter. Looks pretty tasty! I wouldn't mind one in .223,anyone have an idea on the price cos I can't find it anywhere? Maybe Mr.Claus will think I've been a good boy and sort me out with one:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

I emailed gmk in the UK about them a while back.
    They said they were a special order and would take about 6 months to get but said they would probably get some in stock anyway.
    They told me the retail price would be over 1600 sterling.
    Contact www.gmk.co.uk or ardee sports who are the Irish importers for tikka.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

zeissman wrote: »
    They said they were a special order and would take about 6 months to get but said they would probably get some in stock anyway.

OUCH! Oh well,when my 6 numbers come up i'll buy one in each calibre just to be a posh hoor! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

thats one nice looking rifle,why are nice things always so expensive:)

bazza888 wrote: »
    thats one nice looking rifle,why are nice things always so expensive:)

Tell me about it. I had a BEAUTIFUL Land Rover parked outside my house last weekend. Dark olive green matt paint,snorkel,winches,sheet steel on the bits that get bashed about,what looked like 2 very large gun boxes in the back and suspension and wheels that would make a unimog turn tail and run! The guy said he had paid more than the price of the thing to get the work done but by Christ it looked worth it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

yes id love a defender its my dream vehicle for fishing and shooting etc,but doesnt look like it will happen anytime soon!makes me sick when i see the gleaming spotless defenders outside schools that have never been worked for a day!

• Advertisement

bazza888 wrote: »
    yes id love a defender its my dream vehicle for fishing and shooting etc,but doesnt look like it will happen anytime soon!makes me sick when i see the gleaming spotless defenders outside schools that have never been worked for a day!

Amen to that! They were built to drive over something bigger than a feckin kerb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

zeissman wrote: »

£1600 = $2600?!?!?

That's a lot of cash for a T3. You're talking Sako TRG's for that price in the states.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

We are not in the states

Advertisement