Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer St North

Options
  • 18-04-2011 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

currently just moved up to Dublin and after a while looking at daft ive found a suitable place. Just interested in knowing if the area is safe?
    Its in Summer St North, Dublin 1, Dublin City Centre

Thanks in advance,
    Shanley.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

It's easily the worst area in the city although I'm sure someone will post after me "Ah sure it's grand, salt of the earth, rare oul times, coddle and Bang Bang etc."

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Thats a no then :P Working in the IFSC, thought it would be handy! I wouldnt mind it was costing me €360 per month for a single bed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Shanley wrote: »
    Thats a no then :P Working in the IFSC, thought it would be handy! I wouldnt mind it was costing me €360 per month for a single bed!

Have you seen anything around the East Wall area?.. Any road down there bar the shops end of Church Rd would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Have you seen anything around the East Wall area?

Or North Strand. I like North Strand a lot. Personally I'd steer clear of the Ballybough/Summerhill side, but that's just me :p

Advertisement