Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minibus hire Easter Sunday

Options
  • 18-04-2011 6:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Would anyone know of any minibus hire company's in Fingal likely to operate on Easter Sunday?

Tks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Plenty. If you can give me a route, no of passengers & type of trip I'll suggest someone local.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Here ya go.

M1 Coaches

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Bloody*Mary

Thanks a million, about 9 pax from Portmarnock to Swords in the morning / collection again in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

If it's only 9 people it may be cheaper to get a people carrier taxi over and back - save yourself a fortune!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Bloody*Mary

Eoineo wrote: »
    If it's only 9 people it may be cheaper to get a people carrier taxi over and back - save yourself a fortune!

I know! Rang around a few places and 8 is the max they can do.
    2 cabs over and back is working out as expensive as the quote for the minibus which was dear anyway :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement