Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my student card...

Options
  • 18-04-2011 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

If anyone found (finds?) a student card in the Arts building (possibly just beside the JJ library), could you please let me know?? First name Paul....thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Did you try the services desk? Someone may have handed it in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Zephyr91

Yep I did - no luck. The last time I had the card was just after swiping out of the JJ library. And I noticed it missing like 10 minutes later while I was still in the Arts building - so it couldn't have gone far. :confused::confused: Losing it just before exams start is pretty inconvenient. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

If you don't get it back soon, i'd go about getting a replacement / cover note from your program office.

Ya don't want a 50e fine per exam you miss. ( Yes, you have a valid excuse, but you'd be amazed at the amount of student who ' lose ' their wallet / card once they find out about the fine.

If you do a pre-emptive strike, you'll save yourself a hell of a lot of hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I'd agree with the Voodoo on getting a replacement card.

I will, thanks Voodoo :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Check the library, you might have dropped it on the way out. People hand them into the library all the time.

Pretty sure I did lose it in the library - but I've checked there three time already. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Zephyr91 wrote: »
    Pretty sure I did lose it in the library - but I've checked there three time already. :)

Did you check the blue boxes on each floor of the library?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Zephyr91 wrote: »

How did you check? The above three boxes tip is good. Did you speak to anybody?

Ooh thanks for the tip - I'm going in tmw to hand an essay in so will try then.

I just asked the people that you pass as you swipe your card into the library.

• Advertisement
Advertisement