Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adelaide - Brisbane

Options
  • 18-04-2011 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

I'm heading to Oz in June, just for about 7 wks, meeting friends there but plan is to move from Adelaide to Melbourne, SYdney and Brisbane. Just wondering is there anywhere that I reallly MUST see while I'm there? SOmeone already recommended Tangalooma to me. I'm sure my friends will have places to show me but just wondering is there anywhere really amazing along that way?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

elle wrote: »
    I'm heading to Oz in June, just for about 7 wks, meeting friends there but plan is to move from Adelaide to Melbourne, SYdney and Brisbane. Just wondering is there anywhere that I reallly MUST see while I'm there? SOmeone already recommended Tangalooma to me. I'm sure my friends will have places to show me but just wondering is there anywhere really amazing along that way?

In june I'd reccommend spending more time as far north as possible...weather down south is absolutely miserable in June...

Advertisement